Insurance Tips from a Groundhog
Posted in: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance, Uncategorized, Wellness | | | Leave a Comment
In honor of Groundhog’s Day and our Punxsutawney clients we thought we’d share with you some ways our business is like a groundhog.
- Always have a backup. Groundhogs are often victim to predators just like clients can be victims of high insurance rates. We take the time to research, monitor and/or negotiate rates on behalf of our clients. Groundhogs at all times have two to five exits to be able to escape predators, we help our clients escape high prices by working with many insurance companies to find the right fit for you.
- Be Prepared. Groundhogs are one of the only animals that enter a true hibernation. To prepare they reach their maximum weight right before entering hibernation. They are prepared. Be a groundhog, be prepared. We help your business identify coverage needs by asking questions like, “Do you have key life insurance on your key employees?” “Do you have the proper property and casualty lines for your company?” We make sure you are prepared no matter what your insurance needs may be.
- Groundhogs often share their dens with a variety of animals including skunks, foxes and rabbits. Your company too should host its share of benefits. Having a robust benefit package appeals to strong talent and it helps with employee retention. Recruiting strong employees and retaining talent prevents staffing issues and increases company morale. We can make sure you have the right type of lines of coverage for your size and employee needs.
- Stay in the know. Groundhogs really can’t predict the weather just like we can’t predict the ever changing insurance climate. But we can stay on top of current trends, watch for breaking news and educate ourselves on industry patterns. Bottom line-if it’s February in PA you probably need a coat and if it’s health benefits you definitely need to understand the ever changing laws and regulations. We take care of this for you and make sure to communicate and educate you as needed.
- Eat right, stay healthy. Groundhogs eat a diet of greens, fruits and vegetables. They are known to be very clean animals and are resistant to germs and plagues that may affect other animals. Through our Wellness programs we can teach your employees how to eat right and prepare meals while focusing on health and well-being. A healthy employee means more productivity, less loss of work time and a happier employee.
- Good things come in small packages. Although groundhogs are small, they are surprisingly quick and have strong jaws. Like a groundhog, KFG may not be as big as other firms, but we are able to be reached (no 1-800 number or menu options here), you always have the same client service advisor working for you and we respond to your needs within the same day.
Regardless of whether or not there is another 6 weeks of winter or an early spring, Kuzneski Financial Group is here all year long answering your questions and responding to your needs. Call us today!